Actor Inventory is a concept used in Suikoden games and reminded to me by Seiryuki. It allows the player to equip consumable items and general item use in battle is disabled, save for those equipped in such a fashion.
- Mitchi uploaded a video of his project Devil Protocol (VX) and wonders if he should port it to Ace.
- EvilEagles made a Stonegate tile edited from Mack.
- Nessiah gives us some adult sexiness with Rita. She looks like the playful and teasing one, for sure.
- A rather old info (almost one week) but in need of being reiterated: Infamous bon bon made a nice tutorial about making a variable window.
- Craze found a bug for his Regrowth Options script and released a fix.
- A rather cosmetic script brought to us by Pacman, Change Gauge Display! To get rid of unneeded gauges.
And here’s a wonderful picture of Kirei I stumbled upon. Even dressed like this, he remains a total badass.
My stepson is in bed now, so I can be inebriated at will with my GF, family and friends. I doubt I will be in shape to wish you a happy new year at midnight, so here is a premature one: Happy New Year folks!
To start off, here is a script that was sleeping into my draft pages all day: Grathnode Install!
Like the name implies, this is inspired from Ar Tonelico, where you can power up song magic with items. Here, you can do the same with any skill. For some reason, I thought about Skie while writing this – as long as no Freud-wannabe tells me it’s a subconscious desire to dive into her everything will be fine.
Anybody who watched the 13th episode of Fate/Zero witnessed this:
In the very middle of an epic battle with Caster… Oh sure I read the light novels so I know how it will end, but still, I always hated cliffhanger season endings. Also, lol, the most used search term linking to this blog, what do you think it is? “rgss3”? “rpg maker vx ace script”? Hell no. It is “ionian hetairoi”!
Now, with all that said, I’m off to ruin my liver ever more. Happy New Year!
Fate/Zero episode 11. The “dialogue” between kings, interrupted by Kirei’s Assassins and forcing him to use his most powerful Noble Phantasm, Ionioi Heitaroi. The light novels described it as impressive, but seeing that animated while Akio Ôtsuka (the guy who voices Solid Snake!) declaims the philosophy of the King of Conquerors was definitely an epic moment.
Holy shit, Rider is just awesome.