I think this is an appropriate cake.
The rest of the post is not related to you, but this had to be said =D
I’ve written an ammo script (again, inspiration goes to Seiryuki). Brace yourselves for the most ridiculous title ever.
Other RM news:
- Yanfly’s Debug Extension: if you don’t have it yet, grab it now. It may not be flashy, but this will raise your debugging efficiency a lot. Area of Effect is nice too.
- Moghunter updated his Picture Gallery script. Pretty useful if you have a lot of custom art. Note that it has a very distinct UI, like all his scripts so, for consistency’s sake, don’t use it out-of-the-box with Yanfly’s menu or any other.
- Pacman created a menu system based on graphic customization. Simplistic display, ring display, your call.
- Ramiro released a simplistic status window (for battles) inspired from Mother 3 with a bit of Devil Survivor influence as well. Simplicity is good, sometimes.
- Yami released a FFX-type CTB. He says it’s a beta so don’t hesitate to report bugs to him.
- EvilEagles sprited a drunkard. I laughed a bit when I noticed the guy can hiccup and fall asleep…
This is unrelated, but Teloch over at rpgmakervxace.net stated that Moretsu Pirates was the best anime of this season. So I started to watch it, and I have to admit, it’s pretty entertaining so far. Being a fan of May in Guilty Gear probably helps~
That being said, the ending song is performed by Momoiro Clover Z and well, it’s strangely addicting.
Don’t you think there’s a little something Ar Tonelico-ish in that song?
Two videos in one post OTL