Ok, to bury the worthless and basically content-free post about traps I’ve made two days ago, post which, surprisingly, garnered more comments than most of the scripts (yeah guys, you’re officially as much as perverts as me), here’s another script, based on an idea formulated by Ravenith (woah, what a convoluted sentence this was): Item Charges.
As the name implies, it confers charges to items. It’s compatible with Actor Inventory, in a very experimental fashion: because of the way the Actor Inventory works, functionality is ensured by forbidding item stacking and treating all items with charges as duplicates. It causes a few problems and it’d be nice if the most knowledgeable of you, including Lowell (especially Lowell) test it out and give me their verdict on the implementation. I’m looking at you Lowell, because you mentioned such a feature for the Alchemy script and if it works here, I’ll implement it there.
Actor Inventory is a concept used in Suikoden games and reminded to me by Seiryuki. It allows the player to equip consumable items and general item use in battle is disabled, save for those equipped in such a fashion.
- Mitchi uploaded a video of his project Devil Protocol (VX) and wonders if he should port it to Ace.
- EvilEagles made a Stonegate tile edited from Mack.
- Nessiah gives us some adult sexiness with Rita. She looks like the playful and teasing one, for sure.
- A rather old info (almost one week) but in need of being reiterated: Infamous bon bon made a nice tutorial about making a variable window.
- Craze found a bug for his Regrowth Options script and released a fix.
- A rather cosmetic script brought to us by Pacman, Change Gauge Display! To get rid of unneeded gauges.
And here’s a wonderful picture of Kirei I stumbled upon. Even dressed like this, he remains a total badass.